In addition to traditional classroom based training, The Training Center at Motivational Services, Inc. in Augusta is now offering online courses for popular American Heart Associations certifications. These convenient and time-saving class options are open to both first time students and re-certifying providers. Upon successful completion of both the online testing and skills session, students will receive the same universally recognized and respected American Heart Association certification card as participants who completed classroom based courses.
Taking an online class is as simple as 1-2-3!
- Register with the Training Center at Motivational Services and receive your online code to access the web-based training.
- Complete the online course and print your certificate.
- Call the Training Center at Motivational Services to schedule a skill session with an American Heart Association instructor. Skill sessions are available at a wide variety of locations, days and times. Upon completion, you will be issued your American Heart Association card on the spot!
Our online training courses include:
- BLS Healthcare Provider CPR
- Heartsaver First Aid
- Heartsaver CPR Adult, Child, Infant
- Heartsaver First Aid with CPR & AED
- Blood Borne Pathogens
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT: